2020 Annual General Meeting
Capital Region Community Tennis Centre Inc. Annual General Meeting
CRCTC is the community-based non-profit organization that operates the Abony Family Tennis Center through its board of directors and senior staff.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Grant Harvey Center
The Board of Directors looks forward to sharing the many successes from the past year, as well as, the opportunities for the year ahead! Your support is vital to our success as a tennis community.
Board members play a pivotal role in providing guidance, direction and oversight to operations of the facility, as well as, ensuring the CRCTC’s mandate is exhibited throughout all functions.
- February 4 – Deadline to update membership status
- February 4 – Deadline to submit board of director nominations
- February 11 – Deadline to submit proxy form. Each member can hold up to 3 proxies
- February 11 – Deadline to submit parent/guardian form to vote on behalf of a junior player in a program
- Nominations can be submitted by email to [email protected] by February 4
- The slate of candidates will be shared after the nomination deadline
- Nominations are not accepted from the floor at the Annual General Meeting
- For this upcoming term, there are 4 vacant positions and several board members are putting their name forward to return
|Vice President||Dan McMorran|
|Directors at Large||4 vacant positions|
- You are a member if you’ve participated in a program or made a donation in the current fiscal year (which started in September 2019).
- Also, active player card holders at the time of the meeting are considered members
If you are a member and unable to attend the annual general meeting, you can give your proxy to another member to vote on your behalf
- As a parent or guardian of a junior player under the age of 18 in a program, you can vote on their behalf
- Send a completed Junior Player form (scanned copy or image) to [email protected]. Completed forms can also be dropped off at the front desk
We look forward to seeing you at YOUR annual general meeting on February 19!